Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We Leave Tomorrow

How many times can I check items off my list? We are packed, with just a few last minute items to throw in. We have tickets, documents, passports, documents, visas, documents, camera, documents, clothes, gifts, and did I mention documents? Hopefully all electronic gadgets will cooperate while we are there and I will be able to update this blog as we go. If not, fear not, I will add all the good stuff when we return. I am excited, exhausted, wired and worn out all at the same time. My head is spinning and I am seriously hoping for a good nap this afternoon.

Last night we had Jackson's first middle school orchestra concert. He is getting so good with his viola. I was so proud of him up there. I got to bring the new camera too and got some good shots, all zoomed in on him. Tonight, Jacquelynne has her choir concert. I am thankful that they are at least different nights, and that we are still here to see them, since we will be leaving the house at 4am to head to the airport.

God is so good. His timing is perfect.

No comments: