Monday, December 1, 2008

10 Days Until We Leave

And 15 days until we meet Julia Grace. I have given thanks until I cried, shopped until I dropped, wrapped until we ran out of tape, and just started to pack the suitcases. Oh my. We purchased plane tickets, have our visas ready, copied tons of documents, and there is still so much to be done. But ready or not we leave for Beijing Dec 10th, and arrive there on the 11th. We will be arriving back home on Christmas night. I still cannot believe that we can do the countdown in days, not weeks or months. Yahoo!!!!

On this side of the world, we had snow this weekend and the kids made a snow fort in the backyard. They didn't come in until their teeth chattered. Winter is soon upon us, and the first snow of the season is always a treat. It makes for an extra nice Thanksgiving treat when our first snow arrives on a long weekend.

Till next time :-)

No comments: