Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blog Maintenance for the New Year

Happy New Year, it is the time of the year when I try out new organization techniques, today it is on the blog.

In order to make an attempt at simplifying my life, and keeping track of my random thoughts, I finished cross posting my old Lots of Kids post onto this blog as well. In case you think it looks a little weird, I did it for me. Like an old journal I occasionally go back to see what I was up to at different times in the past. Since my posts on the two sites are different, I wanted to make it easier for me to look back on one forum, instead of two. I am still trying to figure out the best method of keeping organized, so please bear with me. This is my solution for now.

OK, really, I am going to go get pictures of all 5 kids together!!!

No comments: